RULES AND TERMS
* In order to submit a film, you must own the rights or have permission from the owner.
* The VENEZIA SHORTS relationship will exclusively be related to the film submitter.
Any Foreign film that is not in English must have English subtitles.
* All fees are non-refundable.
* VENEZIA SHORTS will not be responsible for damaged copies.
* A downloadable high definition link (.mov or .mp4) of the film is required in case the movie is selected to be screened.
* Festival Event Dates & Times may be delayed or changed
* Students must present a valid Student ID in order to receive our student discount.
* Not all the submissions are selected for the official competition. Our Judges are free to make their own choices and no feedback will be given about not selected films.
* VENEZIA SHORTS can consider any film to be disqualified if the festival considers the content inappropriate. If you have any question regarding this decision you might contact us at our email address
* A fee is required for all the Main Competitions. For payment structure visit FilmFreeway website
* All Technical & Performances Categories are free of charge and are included by submitting your film in any Main Competition. For payment structure visit FilmFreeway website
* The applicants (submitters) must accept VENEZIA SHORTS Rules and Terms.
* Filmmakers are requested to add the name of the person and the category. When you submit your movie in a Main Competition, you can choose your film to be considered in any Technical & Performance Categories you want. Please tick all free categories you want to be considered and add the names of the artists in the Custom Form.
* By submitting your movie, you authorize VENEZIA SHORTS to use, distribute and share the film poster, trailer, synopsis and movie stills in our social media.
* Maximum length allowed is 40 minutes.
* We do not require premiere status.
Please if you have any doubt, get in touch with us. We are always glad to answer questions or assist you.