RULES AND TERMS
- In order to submit a film, you must own the rights or have permission from the owner.
- The VENEZIA SHORTS relationship will exclusively be related to the film submitter.
- Any Foreign film that is not in English must have English subtitles.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- VENEZIA SHORTS will not be responsible for damaged copies.
- A DCP copy of the film is required.
- Students must present a valid Student ID in order to receive our student discount.
- Not all the submissions are selected for the official competition. Our Judges are free to make their own choices and no answers will be given about not selected films.
- VENEZIA SHORTS can consider any film to be disqualified if the festival considers the content inappropriate. If you have any question regarding this decision you might contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filmmakers can submit the film in multiple categories in order to become a multi-award film. Still, the decision about the selection is strictly determined by our judges’ team and no selection is guaranteed.
- The applicants (submitters) must accept VENEZIA SHORTS Rules and Terms.
- All submissions in personal categories required the name of the person and the category. You can easily send us this information in the cover letter at FilmFreeway website.
- Submitting your movie, you authorize VENEZIA SHORTS to use, distribute and share the film poster, trailer, synopsis and movie stills in our social media.
- Maximum length allowed is 40 minutes.
- We do not require premiere status.
Please if you have any doubt, get in touch with us. We are always glad to answer questions or assist you.